WIKI LEAF Website Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
This Website is only for the use of individuals who are 19 years of age and over. By proceeding to use this Website, you represent that you are 19 years of age or older.
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the websites owned by the U.S Cannabis Company (the “ACC”), operating under the brand name of America Cannabis Store. These websites, which include www.wikileaf.store (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “ACC Websites”), are owned by the ACC.
ACC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice by posting changed Terms and Conditions of Use on the WL Websites, and you are advised to review the WL Websites regularly for any changes. These Terms and Conditions of Use were last updated on September 21, 2021. In any event, you agree that by accessing and using an ACC Website you are bound by these terms and conditions as may be changed from time to time.
COPYRIGHT, OWNERSHIP AND USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials (the “Materials”) contained in the WL Websites including, without limitation, information, text, content, videos, software, photos, graphics and sound are owned by, and protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights in favour of, ACC and third parties. All rights reserved. You shall not copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or use the Materials, in whole or in part without the prior written consent of ACC .
Certain names, words, phrases, logos, marks, graphics and designs or other content that appear on WL Websites (including “ACC”, “AMERICAN CANNABIS COMPANY”, “WL ” and related words and logos) are official marks, trade-marks or trade names of WL in U.S. WL is also the owner in U.S of additional official marks, trade-marks and trade names, registered and unregistered. Nothing in this Agreement or on a WL Website shall be construed as granting or conferring, either expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, a licence or other right to you to use any of the marks or names or any other intellectual property right of WL . The names of other companies, products and services referred to on an WL Website may be trade-marks or trade names of their respective owners. Any use of the trade-marks or trade names of WL or of third parties without the prior written consent of the applicable party is strictly prohibited.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
In addition to complying with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to use the WL Websites and Materials for lawful purposes only and in a manner consistent with local, provincial, national or international laws and regulations. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
Potential users of an WL Website in any jurisdiction of the world whose laws (common, statutory, regulatory or codified) would: (i) void these Terms and Conditions of Use in whole or in any essential part (the essential parts being at least, but not only, the provisions relating to governing law, and limitation of liability); or (ii) render accessing the WL Website illegal, are not authorized to use the WL Website.
USE AND RESTRICTIONS
You are only permitted to use a WL Website for your own personal, non-commercial purpose. Materials may only be printed or saved to your own computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from an WL Website for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, screen scraping, database scraping and any other activity intended to collect, store, summarize or manipulate any Materials or data, whether by an automated program or a manual process) is prohibited. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in the ACC’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the ACC’s infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of an WL Website, or any activities conducted on or with an WL Website;
- bypass any measures the ACC may use to prevent or restrict access to WL Websites.
USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS
If a feature of an WL Website is accessible only by use of a login name and password, you are solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your login name and password and for all activities that occur under your login name and password. For security reasons, you must keep your login name and password confidential and not disclose them to any person or permit any other person to use them, except an authorized ACC representative.
All login names and passwords remain the property of ACC, and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by the ACC without any notice or liability to you or any other person. ACC is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any login name or password.
You must immediately notify ACC of any unauthorized use of your login name or password, or if you know or suspect that your login name or password has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
If you choose to register with ACC for the online purchase of goods, you agree to: (i) provide true, current and complete information about yourself; and (ii) maintain and promptly update online information about yourself to keep it true, current and complete.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on WL Websites, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change or update information at any time without notice.
Any link (including hyperlinks, buttons or referral devices of any kind) used on an WL Website is provided for your convenience only, and you access any link at your own risk. The appearance of a link on an WL Website does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by ACC, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with ACC.
ACC generally does not object to links to WL Websites from third party sites. However, there are certain conditions that must be followed:
- You are only permitted to establish links to the home page of an WL Website. Links may not be established to any pages on the WL Website other than the home page without the ACC’s prior written permission.
- You must not create frames around the WL Website or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of the WL Website.
- Unless ACC enters into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of the ACC’s names, logos, designs, slogans, or marks in or with your links, except that you may link to the WL Website home page using the plain text names: AMERICAN CANNABIS COMPANY, ACC, WIKI LEAF STORE or WLS.
- Do not present the link to an WL Website in any way that suggests ACC has any relationship or affiliation with your site or in any way that suggests ACC endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site. Use of any of ACC’s content, names, logos, photographs, designs, slogans or marks in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other commercial manner without ACC’s written permission for a particular use is strictly prohibited.
- Use of any of the ACC’s names, logos, designs, slogans, or marks, or any other words or codes identifying an WL Website in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without ACC’s written permission for a particular use, is strictly prohibited.
- ACC is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense that may accompany or result from your use of the link or domain name for an WL Website including, but not limited to, any computer virus, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- ACC reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your privilege to link to an WL Website for any reason.
- The link to an WL Website may not be used or associated with any distasteful, offensive, unlawful, defamatory or other materials that would adversely affect the ACC’s name, reputation or goodwill or any materials that are directed at, or appeal to, persons under the age of 19.
The linking of your website to an WL Website indicates your agreement to the foregoing terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ACC harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, suits, actions, losses or expenses (including all legal fees) (collectively “Claims”) arising out of:
- your infringement of any ACC or third party official mark, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights and from any Claims which may arise, now or in the future as a result of your use of an WL Website;
- any act or omission by you, your employees or agents which results in: (i) loss, damage, interference with or disruption to, an WL Website; (ii) use of an WL Website for any illegal purpose; or (iii) use of an WL Website to achieve any unauthorized or prohibited access to computer systems and data;
- your use of an WL Website; and
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- USE OF AN WL WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WL WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OCRC DOES NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT, GUARANTEE OR COVENANT THAT THE WL WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES ACC MAKE ANY GUARANTEE, WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR COVENANT AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF AN WL WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE ON AN OCS WEBSITE. OCRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO EXECUTE A TRANSACTION OR OBTAIN GOODS RELATED TO ANY SUCH TRANSACTION, FOR WHATEVER REASON.
- THE DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM AN WL WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OCRC DOES NOT AT ANY TIME REPRESENT, COVENANT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT SUCH MATERIALS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DATA AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE, REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS NECESSARY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF AN WL WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ACC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OF AN WL WEBSITE, THE USE OF ANY OTHER SITE OR PAGE ACCESSIBLE FROM AN OCS WEBSITE OR THE ACQUISITION OR USE OF ANY GOODS PURCHASED THROUGH AN WL WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF ACC ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO ANY SUCH USE OR ACQUISITION EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT COST OF ANY SUCH GOODS. To the extent that some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations on some categories of damages, these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES, CIRCUMSTANCES OR FORM OF ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, CLAIM OR LIABILITY IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, A CLAIM OF FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM), TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS, DAMAGE, DELAY, CLAIM OR LIABILITY.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
The Wiki Leaf Store (WLS) uses social media channels to interact with our customers and provide educational resources to the public. The WL is committed to protecting youth and our social media channels are intended for users who are 19 years or older. The WL asks that all social media users who choose to engage with us are respectful of all other users and interact in appropriate conversation related to the topic. For our full social media policy, click here.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of California.